I received the Fender knobs today and they fit the MN2700. They were a little tight when I first pushed them on but they went on and look fine. They don't look exactly like the originals but they're much better than the bare switch. I have an early and a late MN2700 and the knobs are different so I'm guessing Drake used what they could get.

73, Joe Pyles KC9LAD