Dear Richard, (& Everyone on the Discussion Listserve):

Richard, thanks again for "riding herd" on this discussion about the minimal
requirements for "professional dream work training"... I really do believe it
is a very important issue(!) The "6 Point Proposal" (7, when you add the item
about "projection") remains my best shot at the issue... Is it possible that
people are simply in general agreement, and therefore have not bothered to
"log in"???

Let me put out the request/suggestion that everyone compose a brief respose
to "poll" on this question: ARE YOU IN AGREEMENT THAT THIS IS A GOOD
PROPOSAL, AND THAT THE A.S.D. BOARD SHOULD TAKE ACTION ON IT? - IF NOT, WHAT
ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE MATTER?

I'm not sure what else I can do to spur this discussion forward. At the
moment, I am finishing the final flourishes on my doctoral dissertation, and
that, plus preparations to start up the teaching and weekend travel that
takes up so much of the school year leave me without a lot of "disposable
time"...

As always,

                                      Reverend Jeremy Taylor, M.A., S.T.D.
(hon.), D.Min. (pending)

    [Author of DREAM WORK, (Paulist Press, Mahwah, 1983), WHERE PEOPLE FLY &
WATER RUNS UP HILL, (Warner Books, New York, 1992), and THE LIVING LABYRINTH,
(Paulist Press, 1998), co-founder and past president of the international
Association for the Study of Dreams]