> Well.. this can take a few days since I have to get some time to mess with
> these scripts. Sorry.
Take your time. Stabilizing things after 0-0-3 branching has definitely
much higher priority. It is not a big problem to rebuild these objects.
But - just to make it easier - could you please make i810_dma.c and
i830_dma.c compilable (they give error messages about some "wait"
identifiers - so I just have to comment out these lines). Is it a result
of not complete merging or what?

> Does the X log says "Direct Rendering Enabled" or "Direct Rendering
> Disabled"?
(II) ATI(0): [drm] installed DRM signal handler
(II) ATI(0): [DRI] installation complete
(II) ATI(0): [drm] Added 128 16384 byte DMA buffers
(II) ATI(0): [drm] Mapped 128 DMA buffers at 0x40c18000
(II) ATI(0): Direct rendering enabled

> If it does says it's enabled then the problem is related with libGL.so
> somehow. If it doesn't then it's related to the kernel module / X.
I am pretty confident it is libGL. But the version used by glxinfo is
/usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so.1.2

Any ideas?

Regards,

Sergey