On Sun, 28 Apr 2002, Peter Andersson wrote:

> >>It is included in this email.
> >>

> >I didn't get an attachment, could you send it again?
> >

> Sorry, wrong attatchment. I don´t know whats wrong with me, didn´t get
> much sleep last night. Here is the right attatchment.

I know the feeling. ;)

Well, it looks like you're probably getting the oops at the same point
that I am when I run without agpgart.  Next time you get an oops, try to
run ksymoops before rebooting, you'll get fewer warnings and a more
accurate trace.  Anyway, I think this is enough info for now.  I'll try to
track down and fix the oops I'm seeing on x86 and then we'll see if that
fixes your problem.  From your other email, it looks like the bus master
test is working, so that's good news.

--
Leif Delgass
http://www.retinalburn.net