> Odd.  This is now happening, as well, with the drm from the 2.6.11 kernel.
> The card works fine with the drivers from XiG, however, so it doesn't appear
> to be a hardware problem.

wierd.. can you boot without X, and modprobe drm debug=1 then modprobe
radeon then start X? and send me on the dmesg...

I'm going to be travelling the next while but I'll try and get to it..
also maybe try the fix that Egbert posted for setversion..

btw XiG may not use interrupts...

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
Linux kernel - DRI, VAX / pam_smb / ILUG