Jan Gukelberger wrote:

On Sat, 2005-03-12 at 21:10 -0500, Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:
[snip]

[drm:radeon_cp_reset] *ERROR* radeon_cp_reset called without lock held, held 0 owner ec8fce80 f7669180
[drm:radeon_cp_start] *ERROR* radeon_cp_start called without lock held, held -2147483648 owner ec8fce80 f7669180
irq 16: nobody cared!
[<c0135a1a>] __report_bad_irq+0x2a/0xa0
[<c0135380>] handle_IRQ_event+0x30/0x70
[<c0135b20>] note_interrupt+0x70/0xb0
[<c01354f3>] __do_IRQ+0x133/0x140
[<c0104d09>] do_IRQ+0x19/0x30
[<c010320e>] common_interrupt+0x1a/0x20

[snip]

FWIW, this "irq 16: nobody cared!" / "Disabling IRQ #16" stuff occurred
to me some months ago on a development system with DirectFBGL (mga) +
XFree86 running in parallel on two different graphics cards.
We managed to work around "Disabling IRQ" by putting 'noirqdebug' into
the kernel command line.

Maybe totally irrelevant, so feel free to ignore me, but I thought I'll
let you know just in case...

Regards,
Jan

Well it was certainly worth a shot, but it didn't mae a difference. Thanks anyway!

Adam