On 8/24/07, Ian Romanick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There are also Pentium3 notebooks that use i830 chipsets.

True, I found:
http://www.allegro.pl/item227901738_super_ibm_r31_1_1_256_dvd_rw_30g_14_tv_gwr_f_vat.html
http://www.allegro.pl/item225655062__dell_latitude_c400_piii_1_0_384_20_cd.html
http://www.allegro.pl/item227269897_dell_latitude_c600_1ghz_256mb_60gb_cd_3_godzi_1000.html
But prices are higher than 300$.

 In all honesty, if graphics is
> important, you'd be much better off with a Radeon M6

Like these ones?
http://www.allegro.pl/item228180200_dell_latitude_c610_1_0_256_40gb_14_1_dvd_wifi.html
http://www.allegro.pl/item224905119_doskonaly_ibm_x31.html
http://www.allegro.pl/item228622007_ibm_r40_centrino_1_3_512_40_ati_m6_dvd_gw_krakow.html
Looks like notebooks are more expensive in Poland.

Would you recommend i830 or Radeon M6?
Stability is most important, then performance.

I use Beryl on i845 (8 hours per day, 5 days per week) and it works
perfectly, how i845 driver compares to i830?
How M6 driver compares to r200/r300?

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies