On 10/11/07, Brian Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Keith Whitwell wrote:
> > Kristian - I apologize that I only ever look at this briefly & under
> > duress...  I'm off to read the spec properly now.
>
> Kristian, I also apologize for not tracking this stuff closer and don't
> mean to cause you more work.

No worries, I'm only starting to push for this to get merged now and
I've been working on this on and off for a while.  As mentioned, I've
not pushed it earlier because I didn't want to break the driver API
until we could pull it all together.  I do expect that the gallium
work can land in a later release though, so that once we have the
memory manager and the new dri interface working, we can do a mesa
release.  How does that sound?

Kristian