Monty,

As you said, it was an installation issue, and just in case anyone
else runs into this:
The problem happened on my mac 10.5, it had aclocal, autoconf and
other installed in /usr/bin   /usr/share, etc

But at the same time, I had aclocal , autoconf, etc installed through
Macoports in /opt/...

And that was the conflict. What I did to fix it was to rename a few
folders and executables
Some of them are:
/usr/bin/autoheader
/usr/bin/autoconf
/usr//bin/aclocal
/usr//bin/autom4te
/usr//share/autoconf

And then I made sure to have all the replacements installed through macports.

Note: Maybe I did not have to rename so many of them, and this is why
I did not just delete them, in case I find that something else stops
working in a week :)

Thanks

Diego



On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Diego Medina<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Monty,
>
> On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 2:16 AM, Monty Taylor<[email protected]> wrote:
>> Diego Medina wrote:
>
>>
>> I'm going to run off and see if I can reproduce this and/or give you a
>> better workaround.
>>
> Thanks for looking into this!
>
> Diego
>




-- 
Diego Medina
Web Developer
http://www.fmpwizard.com

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~drizzle-discuss
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~drizzle-discuss
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to