Hy there,

I'm currently trying to fix a problem in a dropwizard project.
The project runs on a CentOS server and serves as a test log viewer.
With an old version of the project everything is fine (compiled with 0.9.2)
, but with a new version (compiled with 1.1.2) I get
SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP
if I try to get data from the Server backend (front end httpd server
delivers the SSL certificate just fine).

My certificate is issued with
TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA  (not officialy enabled in jetty)
In the configuration yaml this cipher is explicitly allowed.
Part of the config yaml:

server:
  applicationConnectors:
    supportedCipherSuites: [TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256,
TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA, TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384,
TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA, TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256,
TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA, TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA256,
TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA]

On another server that has a certificate with TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA
(officialy enabled in jetty)
the old and the new version of the project are working fine.

Has anybody seen something like that before?
Could this be a bug?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings from Germany,

Aaron Dietz