Hi All,

I am new to JDBI.  I have seen several simple examples of annotating a DAO
with a query like "Select * from tableName where id=?".

Could someone point me to documentation for more complex queries such as
searching by a dynamic list of parameters?  For example, a user can search
by name, age, id, height, etc, but I am unaware until runtime which
combination of these search parameters may come in to my search method.  I
may not get a search value for age, and so do not need to bind anything to
the search query for that.

Any pointers appreciated,
~Kim