I have been testing with jdom 1.1 since December and jdom 1.1.1 for the last
couple of weeks with no negative side effects, but I'll look a little closer
before I get back to you.  It's become more of a question now that we're
actually doing our 1.6 migration to production.

..\Wendy
Wendy Bossons
Web Developer
MIT Libraries