Hi all,

Was away yesterday so just read the notes from the developer meeting. With
regards to our Maven optional modules, rather than finding a way to accommodate
them in our Pom's should we maybe be looking to not have optional modules? The
expectation is that the LNI will be dropped for the next release so that
currently just leaves Mirage2. Personally I think a number of the features that
Mirage2 introduced, such as the use of SCSS and the management of Javascript,
are going to become standard for many web applications. So it may be that we
should move towards integrating these features into other themes, meaning that
Mirage2 could just become another theme and no longer need to be optional.

Cheers, Robin.

Robin Taylor
Main Library
University of Edinburgh
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.