Hi Eric,

Have a look at

 http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/Fix_%3F%3F%3Fsome.key.name%3F%3F%3F_%28JSP%29

-- Van Ly

From: Kurzenberger, Eric
Sent: Wed 25/03/2009 1:59 PM
To: Gary Browne; DSpace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Changes to Messages.properties not being recognized

Thanks for the response, Gary.  I followed the steps you outlined, but still am
not seeing my changes reflected.  Messages.properties did not get copied to the
[dspace-install-directory]/webapps/jspui/WEB-INF/classes/ directory (which is
empty) after running both "ant init_configs" and "ant update."  I copied it
manually and restarted tomcat, but still didn't see my changes reflected.  I
also tried copying Messages.properties to [dspace-install-directory]/config,
but that didn't work either.

I did get the following build error when running "mvn clean package:"

Failed to delete directory:
/usr/local/dspace-1.5.1-release/dspace/modules/xmlui/target. Reason: Unable to
delete file
/usr/local/dspace-1.5.1-release/dspace/modules/xmlui/target/xmlui-1.5.1/WEB-INF/lib/activation-1.1.jar

But the build was successful, and since I'm using jspui, not xmlui, I don't see
why this would be an issue.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Cheers,

Eric