From: sbe...@gmu.edu [sbe...@gmu.edu]
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 3:16 PM
To: Williams, Steven D
Cc: Dspace Tech
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] messages.xml changes not being reflected

Unfortunately it's not the header text, it's the text right on the
front page in the main section, which states:

"DSpace/Manakin Repository

Welcome to the new Manakin interface to the DSpace digital repository.
DSpace is a digital service that collects, preserves, and distributes
digital material. Repositories are important tools for preserving an
organization's legacy; they facilitate digital preservation and
scholarly communication."

none of this text can be found in messages.xml, and as I said other
changes I have made to messages.xml have worked correctly. It's a
conundrum that is frustrating me quite a bit.

Thanks again.

--
Shane Beers
Digital Repository Services Librarian