Hi all,

I'm running dspace 1.5.2. After submitting an item, the author listing is not
preserved in the same order as the submission order. Is there some
configuration in dspace.cfg which applies to this? I note that there is the
jira issue DS-153 but I'm not clear whether this applies to 1.5.2. If so, are
there instructions somewhere about applying patches to DSpace? I found this:

http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/ApplyingPatches

but it doesn't actually describe the technical process.

Furthermore, I am running another (unpatched) 1.5.2 instance of dspace which
doesn't suffer from this problem - how can that be?

Thanks
Gary

GARY BROWNE | Development Programmer
Library IT Services | University Library THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY Level 1,
Fisher Library F03 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006 T +61 2 9351 5946  |
F +61 2 9036 0000 E gary.bro...@sydney.edu.au  | W http://sydney.edu.au

Sent from my plain old desktop computer.

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and
any attachments.
Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.

GARY BROWNE | Development Programmer
Library IT Services | University Library
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Level 1, Fisher Library F03 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 5946  | F +61 2 9036 0000
E gary.bro...@sydney.edu.au  | W http://sydney.edu.au

Sent from my plain old desktop computer.

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and
any attachments.
Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.

  • [Dspac... Gary Browne
    • R... Mark Diggory
      • ... Thornton, Susan M. (LARC-B702)[RAYTHEON TECHNICAL SERVICES COMPANY]
        • ... Mark Diggory
      • ... Gary Browne
      • ... Gary Browne
    • R... Gary Browne