I'll foolishly chip in here - Ok divs and lists might not directly tie to html
divs and lists, but what about radio buttons and checkboxes ? The aspect Java
code certainly has some presentational function in it.

I'll sneak away now...

Cheers, Robin.

Robin Taylor
Main Library
University of Edinburgh
Tel. 0131 6513808

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.