I've been working on an upgrade from 1.3 and move to a new server for our
instance of Dspace. I got version 1.6 installed and working nicely and had
started working on getting LDAP authentication working, when something I did
caused the UI to go completely blank. Reverting to a previous version of the
config file didn't fix the problem, so I resorted to doing a fresh install. Now
I'm getting a 404 error:

HTTP Status 404 -
________________________________
type Status report
message
description The requested resource () is not available.
________________________________
Apache Tomcat/6.0.20

The last entry in both the dspace and tomcat log files is from the last time I
restarted tomcat.

I'm not the most experienced systems administrator, so any suggestions would be
welcome!

Running:
RHEL 4.1
Tomcat 6.0