@Helix I did ran index-init in fact. Also index-init -f after emptying
[dspace]/search/ directory didn't help.

@Andrea Thankyou for detailed help and explanation.
The resource_id of the item with handle 123456789/395 is 464
And the owning_collection=12 where item_id=464
And the problem is that there is no collection with id 12

What happened was that in previous version we had a different collection,
community structure. To migrate items to new structure, we replaced old
collection ids with newer ones in collection2item table. We didn't knew
about this table. So the owning_collection column contain all old entries.

I replaced the owning_collection values with the new collections and items
are opening fine. Thank you.

For solr, I placed the solr.xml in both C:\Tomcat
7.0\work\Catalina\localhost and C:\Tomcat 7.0\conf\Catalina\localhost but it
is still not working.