Thanks,

> And where did you get the information that you should run maven in
> [dspace-source]/dspace/ (which is not the recommended way anymore)?

I've mostly been using:

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/Installation

- which says
(https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/Installation#Installation-Installation):

7.Build the Installation Package: As the dspace UNIX user, generate the DSpace
installation package.

cd [dspace-source]/dspace/
mvn package

That "Rebuild" page looks useful (thanks!), but reading down it (very
quickly!), I see (in the Full Refresh/Rebuild):

2.Open a command prompt (if you don't have one already), and cd
[dspace-source]/dspace/

- this is the path that also features in all the Upgrade documentation (e.g.
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/Upgrading+From+3.0+to+3.x):

4.Build DSpace. Run the following commands to compile DSpace:

cd [dspace-source]/dspace/
mvn -U clean package

- so that is why I thought that was the "correct" path :-)

Hope that helps.

Mike

Michael White
eLearning Liaison and Development (eLD)