Hello Stefan,

I am also facing exception when I try to import. I am using the same import
command as the one you used, and I am getting the following exception at Line
108 which is (File tempWorkDirFile = new File(tempWorkDir);

        at
org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.runOneCommand(ScriptLauncher.java:141)

        at org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:78)

        at java.io.File.<init>(File.java:277)

        at org.dspace.app.itemimport.ItemImport.<clinit>(ItemImport.java:108)

        ... 4 more

The error is not telling me anything, but it might be related to creating the
temp working directory. Where can I find the value of this property:
ConfigurationManager.getProperty("org.dspace.app.batchitemimport.work.dir"); ?

Your help is very much appreciated to know how to solve this issue.

Thanks.