From: Claudia Jürgen [mailto:claudia.juer...@ub.tu-dortmund.de]
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 1:28 PM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] dspace import throws NullPointerException

Hi Layale,

make sure you got the right structure for the import directory see
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Importing+and+Exporting+Items+via+Simple+Archive+Format#ImportingandExportingItemsviaSimpleArchiveFormat-DSpaceSimpleArchiveFormat

The command output indicates that there is no directory in:
/backup/staging/1

I assume that your structure looks like
/backup/staging/1/dublin_core.xml
/backup/staging/1/foo.pdf