Hello everyone,

Two questions:

  1. Is anyone against the idea of a new, or at least redeveloped,
     dspam website?
     At the least, I think we should update it's code to something
     valid, and with use of CSS.  I'd also like to include a link to
     the Wiki on the main site, which brings me to my next point.  I
     have started on a slightly-updated design at
     http://fixertec.net/demosites/dspam/ and am open to suggestions.
  2. I think that we should update our Wiki.  I _really_ like mediawiki
     (the one that wikipedia uses), but I am open to other suggestions
     as well.  I just feel that the one we're using now is a little
     more difficult to navigate around, and that it doesn't look as
     professional.

So, what say ye all?

--Kyle Johnson