Aleksander Kamenik wrote:
Kyle Johnson wrote:

   1. Is anyone against the idea of a new, or at least redeveloped,
      dspam website?

   2. I think that we should update our Wiki.

I'd say this should be one thing. There are already many projects which use wikis as their websites. And why not? It's just so much simpler to unite them and then keep up to date.

Regards,

I have not used any wiki's for the purpose of a general website, so perhaps you can help me clarify a few things. Compared to a normal site, I do not think that a wiki is as effective at conveying general information, such as a news & updates, screenshots, mirrors, etc pages. Also, would we be able to have a Feature Request page, like we have at the current site?

I am not against the idea of combining the two sites into one, I just want to know that it could serve all of our purposes.

Thanks!
Kyle