Steve wrote:

> Has any one of you ever setup another Anti-Spam system in the same range as
> DSPAM that was way, way easier to setup as DSPAM? What product was/is that?

I started with SA, and found it too complex for me at the time
Then I moved to MailScanner, as pretty website, I even brought the
book!   I tired running with mailscanner, but didn't find my way - I
really don't understand it and to make simple things happen seem complex.

Users should be using bayes plugins for outlook, sysadmins should be
installing Dspam.  Dspam isn't complex, we just need to improve
documentation, how-tos, examples etc