Well, I guess you can host the website at sourceforge.
Otherwise I have a few server (with unlimited bandwith on a 100mbits connection) and some free space so I'm volunteering to host it (and leave the rest to the community).

Mick Johnson a écrit :

Hi all,

Sensory's been pretty involved with Dspam for a long time now and have invested a lot of time and resources in it over the years. As our business goals have changed, however, it just hasn't made as much sense to keep devoting developers to it -- something I'm well aware has generated discussion repeatedly!

We are now at the point where hosting and maintaining the Dspam project simply doesn't make any sense for the business, so we're looking to transition that over to a new, committed team of developers from the community. In short, this would consist of the mailing list, the CVS repository, the domain name dspam.nuclearelephant.com and the website content currently there. We'll maintain copyright but as you all know it is GPL code so Dspam can never be un-GPL'd.

We're looking at shutting down the hosting for the Dspam server by the end of January. So if anyone is interested in taking over the elements named above, please contact me at m...@sensorynetworks.com. I think it would be a good thing for the Dspam project if this was a group effort consisting of the main contributors, but I readily admit that that determination is out of my hands.

We would also consider selling the copyright along with the rest of the package as a bundle -- if you are interested in purchasing that please contact me as well.

Cheers

Mick Johnson

Sensory Networks

!DSPAM:1011,4965b660150921547719576!