ציטוט Craig Whitmore:
I  (personally) am willing to look after the admin of the website/CVS
etc
Hi Craig,

You are coordially invited to join us at dspam-community, which just may become dspam.
I use dspam on a large commercial internet provider at the moment and
its working well for quite a number of years. I run/look after a number
of websites around New Zealand and have worked in the internet industry
for many many years as systems administrator for a number of large ISP's

I can get it hosted for free and also get a CVS etc set up for it.

Getting it back up and running on sourceforge as well would be great
(should be easy to get the login/password to get the sourceforge
updated)

The Mailing list I could get moved over to another server..

What exactly are you looking for when you say you are willing to sell
the copyright.
I also you mean the nuclearelephant.com domain name (as
www.nuclearelepahnt, dspam.nuclearelephant etc all go with dspam?

Thanks
Craig Whitmore
(Working for Orcon Internet Ltd but asking on behalf of me)