From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jon M. Hanson
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 5:24 PM
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Re: IC-92AD Connector

What did you expect ICOM to do with a connector that carries power,
audio, GPS data, push-to-talk line, and grounds for all of those
(probably separate grounds for each)? I just looked at mine and there
are 12 pins in there. If they made separate connectors for each then
it probably would have violated the dimensions they were designing for
making the unit much less compact not to mention having all kinds of
wires sticking out of it making it cumbersome.
---
Jon M. Hanson (N7ZVJ)
Weblog: http://the-hansons-az.net/wordpress/
Homepage: http://the-hansons-az.net/
Jabber IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:jon%40the-hansons-az.net>

On Nov 28, 2008, at 2:47 PM, Scott wrote:

> --- In dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:dstar_digital%40yahoogroups.com> , "Dr. Joe Mesh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>