Nate WY0X

From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dstar_digi...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Steven Samuel Bosshard (NU5D)
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 3:42 PM
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Re: Repeater question

Seems like the last iteration of dplus left the simulcast UR=XXNXX where
XXNXX is the repeater call and the call is broadcast on all modules
doesn't work at the present. Try UR=CQCQCQ and RPT1= The repeater call
and band you are on, and RPT2=The local repeater call and band you want
to come out on. This works without a gateway. nu5d

--
"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die
so that you may live as you wish." Mother Teresa