The gateway admin records it with a DVDongle and can make it audio or not, and can also set a text message. We don't have one here locally because without a Dongle, I can't record one for W0CDS. I assume many systems have a similar problem and the "I" command does nothing.
-- Nate Duehr Sent from my iPhone On Apr 15, 2009, at 6:34, "Steve Bosshard" <[email protected]> wrote: > > > HI Ray, > > On our local system the format is UR=K5CTX^^I and the response is > audible - there is also a short message with AA4RC call sign. 73, > Steve > > --- In [email protected], "Ray T. Mahorney" <coffee- > cra...@...> wrote: > > > > when the I command is transmitted is the response given verbally > or visually? > > Ray T. Mahorney > > WA4WGA > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
