Elaborate on the Echo Command or using the file created by the echo command.

For the Echo command, go to the DSTAR Calculator 
http://www.dstarinfo.com/Calculator/DSTAR%20Web%20Calculator.aspx?Source=W0CDS
And change the function to Echo Test and then select a module such as the 
446.9625.

Program you radio, make a transmission and you will hear yourself repeated.



For programming the ID, Transmit whatever you want the ID to be and then copy 
or rename /dstar/tmp/echo.dvtool to /dstar/tmp/id.dvtool






From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On 
Behalf Of Nate Duehr
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:33 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Re: the I command





The "echo" command, eh? Want to elaborate? The dplus readme is a bit
lacking as the only documentation, methinks!

--
Nate Duehr
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 15, 2009, at 19:03, "john_ke5c" 
<[email protected]<mailto:ke5c%40hot.rr.com>> wrote:

>
>
> --- In [email protected]<mailto:dstar_digital%40yahoogroups.com>, 
> Nate Duehr <n...@...> wrote:
> >
> > The gateway admin records it with a DVDongle and can make it audio
> or
> > not, and can also set a text message. We don't have one here locally
> > because without a Dongle, I can't record one for W0CDS. I assume
> many
> > systems have a similar problem and the "I" command does nothing.
>
> Record it off the air with the echo command and rename it.
>
> 73 -- John
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to