--- In [email protected], "Jeff Thomas" <k7...@...> wrote: > > I installed a new D-Star Controller and UHF Module with Gateway. I am having > the following problems: > > Users are not showing up in the DPlus Dashboard. > > Gateway does not show up in DVTool for DVDongle users. > > I followed the "Joining the Network" guide on dstarusers.org for installation. > > Gateway is reporting the following status: > > dsipsvd (root:23730) dsgwd (root:23699) > postgres (postgres:23613) httpd (root:23639) > java (root:2622) dplus (root:23433) > named (named:2269) > DSM ok (DSM= 2622 APRS=none running) > Mem: 915MB Free, 2019MB Total > GW_VER=2.1 > > Any help is appreciated. > > Jeff, K7WIN > D-Star Repeater: KF7BTZ > I am guessing the users don't have KF7BTZ G in RPT2. This will cause javAPRSSrvr to not be started for the repeater (do not try to manually install it) and would cause the users to not show up on DPlus. RPT1 must be set to the repeater and RPT2 must be set to the gateway for DStarMonitor and DPlus to see the data streams.
73, Pete AE5PL
