Hi John,

I tried to restart the "DSM" service and it hangs.

I reloaded Dstarmonitor:

cd /root
wget http://dsyncg2.dstarusers.org/dsm_installer_g2
chmod 775 dsm_installer_g2
./dsm_installer_g2

Rebooted, still no good.

Thanks,
Jeff


----- Original Message ----- 
From: john_ke5c
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 5:14 PM
Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Re: DPlus Dashboard Question





The javAPRSSrvr part of dstarmon is not running. If it were, you would see 
process numbers for APRS. See two messages in the Gateway group that just 
covered this:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DStar-Gateway/message/2785

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DStar-Gateway/message/2783

73 -- John

--- In [email protected], "Jeff Thomas" <k7...@...> wrote:
>
> I installed a new D-Star Controller and UHF Module with Gateway. I am 
> having the following problems:
>
> Users are not showing up in the DPlus Dashboard.
>
> Gateway does not show up in DVTool for DVDongle users.
>
> I followed the "Joining the Network" guide on dstarusers.org for 
> installation.
>
> Gateway is reporting the following status:
>
> dsipsvd (root:23730) dsgwd (root:23699)
> postgres (postgres:23613) httpd (root:23639)
> java (root:2622) dplus (root:23433)
> named (named:2269)
> DSM ok (DSM= 2622 APRS=none running)
> Mem: 915MB Free, 2019MB Total
> GW_VER=2.1
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Jeff, K7WIN
> D-Star Repeater: KF7BTZ
>


 

Reply via email to