Thanks David.  It appears I must buy and set up the Dongle first.  73  Bob

--- In [email protected], David Nesbitt <davidnesbit...@...> wrote:
>
> Go here Bob,
> http://www.dstargateway.org/D-Star_Registration.html
> 
> 73
> kd8jpo
> David
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ________________________________
> From: n2slb <n2...@...>
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 5:00:57 PM
> Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] How do I register
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Thinking of buying a DV Dongle and trying D-Star. I already do PSK31, 
> Echolink and my favorite mode, CW. Unfortunately bands are not happy lately. 
> I live in Rye Brook which on the Greenwich, CT border. I undersand that I 
> must register on the D-STAR Gateway. I can either use CT or NYC. How do I go 
> about it. When I first became licensed, 2m and 70cm was quite active in my 
> area. Now is kind of quiet. 73 Bob 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>       
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>


Reply via email to