Thanks David.  Must have messed up the first time.  Sounds like a lot of fun.  
I am 76 years old but willing to learn new things.  73 et tks.  Bob

--- In [email protected], David Nesbitt <davidnesbit...@...> wrote:
>
> If you buy your dongle at a local ham shack ask them to register your call on 
> the gateway.
> If memory serves me correctly you do not need to but a dongle or a D-star rig 
> to register on the gate way,I was registered before I bought my 91 AD.
> 
> 
>  
> 
> 
> 
> ________________________________
> From: n2slb <n2...@...>
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 10:15:45 AM
> Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Re: How do I register
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Thanks David. It appears I must buy and set up the Dongle first. 73 Bob
> 
> --- In dstar_digital@ yahoogroups. com, David Nesbitt <davidnesbittjr@ ...> 
> wrote:
> >
> > Go here Bob,
> > http://www.dstargateway.org/D-Star_Registration.html
> > 
> > 73
> > kd8jpo
> > David
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > ____________ _________ _________ __
> > From: n2slb <n2slb@>
> > To: dstar_digital@ yahoogroups. com
> > Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 5:00:57 PM
> > Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] How do I register
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > Thinking of buying a DV Dongle and trying D-Star. I already do PSK31, 
> > Echolink and my favorite mode, CW. Unfortunately bands are not happy 
> > lately. I live in Rye Brook which on the Greenwich, CT border. I undersand 
> > that I must register on the D-STAR Gateway. I can either use CT or NYC. How 
> > do I go about it. When I first became licensed, 2m and 70cm was quite 
> > active in my area. Now is kind of quiet. 73 Bob 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>       
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>


Reply via email to