Jim,

I don't know if your FCC comment was in jest, or just inexperience.

The FCC has nothing to do with D-STAR registration, club membership,  
club board actions, resource administration, or otherwise.

Remember this is a HOBBY.  The people who VOLUNTEER to perform the  
various administrative tasks on D-STAR systems are just that  
VOLUNTEERS.  As consumers of that volunteerism, we should always  
consider that they may have more pressing issues than our  
administrative issue.  Patience and persistence are key to successful  
participation in the hobby, especially when you need something from  
someone who is donating time and resources to help you enjoy the hobby.

Do not expect carrier grade or commercial response to an amateur/hobby  
endeavor.


On Apr 24, 2009, at 8:15 AM, Jim wrote:

>
>
> I have been having problems with regstration and loging in.I reg.  
> through W4DOC link I have emailed a few of the board members of the  
> club and got no response any one know what I can do now to get  
> someone to anser me or would the FCC be able to help resolve the  
> problem?
>
> Jim KG4TRI
>
> _,_._,___

John Hays
Amateur Radio: K7VE
[email protected]



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to