AFAIK, your registration stays where you made it, That's where the password is 
stored. You can only edit it from where it is created.

If he is already registered somewhere else, that's probably why his 
registration isn't being approved.

He didn't make any mention of what problem he is having and I didn't try to 
research the issue.

My issue is that he's sending messages to the board members of the ARC and is 
even thinking about sending a message to the FCC. The main thing about the link 
that I sent is that  there's an email address there (Robin's) if he has 
difficulty. Of course I'm a little confused why he expects an Atlanta Club to 
respond to someone from Texas.

Ed WA4YIH



From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On 
Behalf Of Steve Bosshard
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 5:16 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Re: Help





Hi Ed and Jim,

For sake of discussion, say KG4TRI is already registered on AK4EG, and is now 
trying to make a change logging into W4DOC. I believe his info is stored at the 
AK4EG gateway and not accessible from W4DOC ?

Also say there is a hyphen is his pc-name at AK4EG. Would that cause a problem ?

Thanks, Steve NU5D (still learning).

--- In [email protected]<mailto:dstar_digital%40yahoogroups.com>, 
"Woodrick, Ed" <ewoodr...@...> wrote:
>
> I suggest that you follow the instructions at 
> http://www.dstargateway.org/D-Star_Registration.html
>



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to