Any idea when the JARL will allow you all to install D-Plus???

As far as the R2 goes,

DPLUS: with R2 ON, this will tell the RP2C to pass your data stream to the
gw.
If you where on a dongle, you connect to a US gw, if we DO NOT have R2
enabled or ON,
you will not hear our transmission. When you omit R2 your data stream goes
from
the receiver to the RP2C, and right back out, with out any information going
a connected gateway. R2 set to the local gw callsign and G, the RP2C will
send
that data stream to the gw software, thus traffic can be heard from the
repeater.

D-PRS (APRS); with R2 ON, this will send your position data to the gw, and
the
DPRS program will then send it out to the aprs-is server stream and show
your
position on an aprs viewing program, jfindU, or other like program
(including dstarusers.org)

With D-PRS, yes, you will get the RPT? every transmission, that is because
the RP2C
has not been updated to understand the even though URCALL is CQCQCQ, the
data
stream is still meant for the gateway. Once there is a RP2C firmware update,
things
can be adjusted correctly then...

I have practically lost sight of the repeater responses unless I am doing
CALL SIGN ROUTING....
or PORT TO PORT gateway routing... other then that, anything my 2820 shows
is null
to me.

Evans F. Mitchell
KD4EFM / AFA4TH FL / WQFK-894