On Jul 23, 2009, at 6:26 PM, Tony Langdon wrote:

> At 08:28 AM 7/24/2009, you wrote:
>
> >What is definately needed is a complete network, where all are
> connected
> >together, some way.
>
> I agree. I have concerns about there being one Trust server, but
> this is more an architectural issue.

And there was a request, what... a year ago?... for volunteers to form
an Architectural Committee or something similar... Advisory Board?...
I forget what it was called, but it was OBVIOUSLY designed to be a
working forum for worldwide standards... from the K5TIT leadership...
that appeared (at the time) to have fallen on the completely deaf ears
of the community at large...

--
Nate Duehr, WY0X
n...@natetech.com