Hey, I am wondering how can I enable dtrace probes to ruby

r...@opensolaris:~# uname -a
SunOS opensolaris 5.11 snv_111b i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris
r...@opensolaris:~# ruby -v
ruby 1.8.7 (2008-08-11 patchlevel 72) [i386-solaris2.11]
r...@opensolaris:~#

I followed this:

To install Ruby on OpenSolaris, please use the Image Packaging System, or IPS
client. This will install the latest Ruby binaries and Rubygems directly from
the OpenSolaris network repository. It’s easy:

% pfexec pkg install SUNWruby18

This will install Ruby, Rubygems, common extensions and their supporting
libraries. This package also contains DTrace support and performance
optimizations. The locations of various artifacts are described in the Ruby
OpenSolaris ARC Case.

http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/downloads/

However:

r...@opensolaris:~# dtrace -l | grep -i ruby | wc -l