Unless you've turned on the beta squeeze player in the controller
firmware you will not see the controller from the LMS web interface. The
controller would show as a player if that were enabled. If you look at
your router can you see the controller as an attached device (I believe
the MAC address of the controller is on a label under the battery so you
can use that when you look for attached devices in your router
intereface)? If your router can see the controller my guess is you may
have a dead display on the controller. if not, it is probably a dead
controller or battery, have you just left the controller in the charging
base to make sure it gets a decent charge? It should give a beep tone
sequence when placed in the base to let you know it has made contact for
charging.

2 Duets - 1 for upstairs and 1 for downstairs
Rock Solid with LMS 7.9 on WHS 2011