Hello Dumux Team,

I hope all is well. I'm an absolute beginner and all new to dumux and the programming world. I am actually currently trying to use dumux for my master thesis in petroleum engineering. After installing dumux, I'm having an error when trying to build a new module called (dumux-trial) as I'm getting the following error: CMake Error at /home/mahmoud/dumux/dune-common/cmake/modules/DuneMacros.cmake:991 (target_link_libraries):
  The "debug" argument must be followed by a library.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  src/CMakeLists.txt:2 (target_link_dune_default_libraries)

See also "/home/mahmoud/dumux/dumux-trial/build-cmake/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log". See also "/home/mahmoud/dumux/dumux-trial/build-cmake/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
--- Failed to build dumux-trial ---

I cannot figure out the problem and would really appreciate your guidance as I'm really new to all of this. I'm attaching to this e-mail a word file containing the lines in the terminal starting from the command: ./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol --opts=dumux/cmake.opts --only=dumux-trial all

Thanks in advance & Best Regards

Mahmoud Atef