Hello,

There is another feature that I would welcome:

It would be handy if it was possible to play the stream in different
fast forward speeds (at least 16x and  32x) when searching for ads. This
way the user would simply have to watch and press the stop button when
an ad appears. He would not have to use the proportional slider, whose
precision depends on the length of the movie being cut and the size of
the window.

Cheers

Francesco