Hi!

Ralph Glasstetter wrote:

> 1. I changed viewscalefactor to a float variable so it's possible to specify
> an arbitrary viewing size divisor (not only 1,2 or 4) by modifing the
> constant in the settings file to any positive floating number (<1 larger, >1
> smaller than original).
>
> Guess that's also a prerequisite if someone ever wants to implement a
> variable
> viewing scale depending on screen and/or window size (which would be the
> better solution).
>
> Additionially there is now also a "Custom Size" menu entry which defaults to
> 3
> but could also be set to 2.5=5/2 in the settings file (which was the value
> reqested by David). Actually whe could now skip the "Quater Size" entry which
> was implemented for the HDTV people... ;-)

Nice. This just became r141. Please note: you have to `make clean'
before you recompile dvbcut, otherwise the program may crash.

> 2. I've bound the Left / Right Cursor Keys additionally to the backward /
> forword scrolling function. Like for the MouseWheel you can also use the
> Alt/Ctrl/Shift modifiers defined in the settings file (don't care about the
> name /wheel/*).

There was a warning about an uninitialized variable in that part of the
patch, therefore I skipped it (for now). I need to investigate the issue
first.

--
Michael "Tired" Riepe <mich...@mr511.de>