Hi,

Here is another user interested in it.

Yes, he is very probably talking about the new channels on Astra (dvb-s).

For those still interested in the current dvbcut and running Ubuntu, they can
get it from my PPA:
https://edge.launchpad.net/~frafu/+archive/ppa

@ Michael

On the 22nd of January, I sent you an email with a desktop file and an icon for
dvbcut. Did you get it?

Cheers,

Francesco.