On 04/25/11 02:48, David Timms wrote:

> Thanks for sparing a few cycles on the holidays ;-)

De nada.

> Just a query: will the source tar bar be long-lived at the above URL ?

As long-lived as I can manage. I've been using that domain for 5 years
now, and I intend to keep it. It hosts my other software projects as
well, after all.

I would have updated sourceforge, too, but I lack write access to the
project's files because I'm not its owner. That's why the home page
still mentions 0.5.4 as the latest version, by the way. But the project
entry on freshmeat.net is always current (or should be, as soon as they
have reviewed the update). Besides that, you can always check out the
source from sf.net.

--
Michael "Tired" Riepe <mich...@mr511.de>