Anything over 5W to the ex CBers sounds like 5KW...
Wonder how many vanity calls he will try B4 he finds the one he likes.

//snip

They know what they're doing is illegal and they don't care that it's
illegal and they don't care how you feel about it. Just like the many 75
meter ops who run 5,000 watts.

//snip

"many . . . who run 5,000 watts."

Really? I must be living in a jaded area. I live in the greater Lansing
Michigan area and I have been to many shacks and several contest stations
and have not seen such power present.

Ron ND5S

.