To the Operators on KP5 you gave the folks a very special XMAS present this year.  You did a FANTASTIC JOB.  The signals were strong and consistent each time I heard them.  I believe all will applaud your efforts.

If you didn't work them let's hope there will be a returned trip so others can share in the prize.  I heard the team work the JA's  and that is not easy.  I heard them try for Europe and depending on the propagation it may not have been easy with the time of day and bands.  I believe these guys did not have beams and were travelling light.  REMEMBER this was a 48 hours trip so they had to get set up fast and get on the air.

Folks we gotta remember that they went there on a job project and managed to put out a lot of hours working DX.

No matter what one does in any DX Operation there will be comments about how it could have been done better or different.

These guys should be praised for their efforts.  For a DX country to stay dormant for so long and then activated with two operators who spent countless hours operating to give out a  new one  is again terrific.

Always remember if you are not in someone Else's shoes you can't walk their mile.  You might criticize but give these two guys there just rewards!!!!!

thanks Bernie for alerting the folks and your efforts to keep us informed.

For those who made it Congrats and to those who are not in the log I hope you get there the next time.

Merry Christmas

Michael W. Elliott
THE INSIDE ADVANTAGE -
RETIREMENT - LEISURE, REST and ONLY ELECTRONIC MAIL PAYMENTS
Servant to Bridgett, Collin and all my Creditors
St. Louis County Missouri