At 10:57 AM 06/29/2006, W2AGN wrote:

Just curious. Say you find who the "culprit" is. What did you all plan,
hiring a hit man? Maybe just a lynching? Or are you just pounding your
chests and trying to make yourselves feel macho?

Well, a good Rettysnitching and a session or two with a Wouff Hong may be in order. And if all else fails, bring out the Uggerumpf!

Failing those, I feel once proven that so-and-so did in fact "drop a dime" on them, his DXCC should be permanently revoked for conduct unbecoming a participant. I'd also wager he'd be getting a lot of QSL cards marked NIL thereafter.

Cheers,

Peter,
W2IRT