Charles,
Can you post an online link to the report?

I, too, was at the Dayton presentation and from what I heard (obviously one side of the story, but the other side chooses to remain anonymous), if anyone should be tarred and feathered, it's the infant who precipitated the investigation.

73,
Barry

Charles Harpole wrote:
Scott asks where I got my information re the Rep. Rahall congressional staff report re Desecheo op.

I first learned of this report via W3UR's DAILY DX internet newsletter. That post led me to the actual full text document.

Further, please read my comments again.... I did NOT inject politics into the matter. Scott did.

Please concentrate on the real issues here.  73,

Charles Harpole
[EMAIL PROTECTED]